The Secret to Online Poker


Online Poker at Its Best" by Andrew H. Wong is a book of online poker strategies and tips. Andrew H. Wong is an "Internet Poker Master". I am not sure what his credentials are, but he can certainly use a little boost. It is clear that he has done his homework and researched a lot about the online world of poker.

I think this book has a lot to teach us in the area of communication and dealing with opponents; one's own unique way of talking to them. He starts with "What Are You Doing?" which is important because when you first meet someone you will be excited and nervous, or at least that is how I was when I first started playing. The point is to realize the basic communication skills you need to start doing well, whether you are a player or a poker teacher. If you can't communicate well with others, it is likely that you can't really teach yourself to do well.




From the book, The Secret to Online Poker, it is clear that we all need to develop and practice our basic communication skills in our dealings with others. When you enter into an interaction with another player or poker teacher, it is clear that we are all representing ourselves. The only person you can control is yourself, which is why it is so important to know how to talk to someone and deal with them properly. If you are not careful you can make the wrong impression.

What is clear is that we all have a wide variety of personalities and styles, and our communication style is the key to succeeding in the game of poker. It is no different from any other professional situation. Think about what you would do in a negotiation between two people.

The same principle applies to poker and we all have our own style of communication style. Andrew goes into detail about this and the focus is on being able to communicate well with your opponents in an effective manner. In doing so, you will have less trouble developing rapport with others when you meet them in a game of poker.

He doesn't focus on hand management, although that can be learned. I will say that I am more likely to make small bets when I am talking to an opponent in an informal setting, or even when I am observing an opponent. I am not sure that I would want to let my hand drop in a game of online poker, but it is clear that communicating better with my opponents will help me manage my bankroll better.

I am not sure why the author chose the name "Business Strategy" in the title, but he might want to consider changing it to something more appropriate. Of course, the problem with the term is that poker players generally do not have any business strategy, they just play the bandarq . If that is his plan, he should consider changing the title to "Newbie's Guide to Online Poker". This book is for those that want to learn what they need to know to improve their performance.

I am glad I read this book, even though I am a little hesitant to refer to it as an Internet Poker Strategy Book. I think that would make it appear that it was solely written for Internet Poker Players and the concepts would not be understood. If there were something that all Internet Poker Players needed to know, I believe this book provides that. If you want to get better at Internet Poker, this book can help you in your journey.


1 comment: